- DescriptionCelebrated in exclusive cocktail bars, restaurants and nightclubs, the iconic Don Julio 1942 Tequila is the choice of connoisseurs around the globe. Produced in small batches and aged for a minimum of two and a half years, Don Julio 1942 is handcrafted in tribute to the year that Don Julio González began his tequila-making journey.
A brilliant golden amber hued tequila with a rich caramel and chocolate nose. In the mouth flavors of warm oak, vanilla and roasted agave lead into a finish of lingering oak and rich vanilla. (from Don Julio)
- Alcohol Information
Don Julio 1942 Añejo Tequila
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsD'USSÉV.S.O.P Cognac750ml$54.99/ea($73.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCasamigosAñejo Tequila1L (1000ml)$69.99/ea($69.99/l)
- wine&spiritsClase AzulReposado Tequila750ml$109.99/ea($146.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCasamigosBlanco Tequila750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDon JulioBlanco Tequila750ml$55.99/ea($74.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDon JulioAñejo Tequila750ml$65.99/ea($87.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Macallan12 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$79.99/ea($106.65/l)