- DescriptionAtlas Peak is dedicated to the production of Napa Valley wines that showcase the best of this prestigious region. The higher elevation appellations sites that frame the Napa Valley provide ideal growing conditions for bold, complex and intense wines.
Atlas Peak sources its blend from multiple sites throughout the valley to weave a tapestry of rich, ripe, textured fruit framed in a bold structure. The substantial length and enduring finish are testament to the elegance and refinement of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.
Deep red in color with a nose of red cherry, currants and licorice aromas. Robust and full-bodied with supple tannins and dense blackberry fruit. Flavors of mocha, molasses, blueberry, and pepper dominate with back notes of plum and graphite on the finish. Pair with salt-crusted beef tenderloin, classic rib-eye roast, herbed potatoes, simple sautéed mushrooms with chives, hard cheeses.
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionNapa ValleyTypeRedVarietalCabernet SauvignonVintage2015Alcohol14.3%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon 100%
Atlas Peak Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsRidge "Three Valleys" Zinfandel750ml$33.99/ea($45.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBaron Herzog Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley Special Reserve750ml$43.99/ea($58.65/l)
- wine&spirits75 Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSilverado Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPrunotto Barbaresco DOCG750ml$45.99/ea($61.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBodegas Muga Rioja Reserva750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)
- wine&spiritsRombauer Vineyards Chardonnay Carneros750ml$44.99/ea($59.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Prisoner750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
10%Les Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$26.99/ea
- wine&spiritsStag's Leap Wine Cellars Karia Chardonnay Napa Valley750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJustin Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBaron de Ley Varietales Tempranillo Rioja750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)