DescriptionVivanco is one of the most dynamic families of modern Rioja. The Vivanco Museum of Wine Culture is one of the best in the world, and serves as a perfect complement to the families top-flight Rioja wines.
The Vivanco family owns over a thousand acres of vineyards in the Rioja Alta region, but only the top 25% are selected for use in their bold, modern Rioja wines. Their Crianza is a 100% Tempranillo with a marked personality that epitomizes the innovative character of Bodegas Vivanco.
Bright cherry-red. Intense aromas of fresh, ripe, red fruit, with spicy and licorice notes, accompanied by elegant toasty and smoky hints. Fresh and sweet in the mouth, with a very well-balanced, persistent and elegant mouthfeel. The perfect companion to Mediterranean cuisine, rice dishes, pulses, pasta and all kinds of white and red meats.
CountrySpainRegion/StateRiojaTypeRedVarietalTempranillo/Tinta Roriz/Ull de LlebreVintage2014Alcohol13.5%Grape100% Tempranillo
Vivanco Rioja Crianza
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsStéphane-Aviron Beaujolais-Villages750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- Brooklyn BornMint Crunch Chocolate Bar2.1oz$3.29/ea($25.07/lb)
- wine&spiritsBeronia Rioja Reserva 2011750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Maris Natural Selection Syrah, Cru La Liviniere750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Riesling Terrassen Federspiel750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPrimarius Pinot Noir Oregon750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGlenmorangieOriginal 10 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$45.99/ea($61.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBurgans Albariño750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRamon Cardova Rioja750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCloudline Oregon Pinot Noir750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsIjalba Rioja Crianza750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMarqués de Cáceres Rioja Crianza750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)