DescriptionVietti Barolo Castiglione was made from grapes selected from vineyards located in Castiglione Falletto, Monforte, Barolo and Novello, the vine age up to 35 years old. It is aged for 26 months in French oak casks.
This is a gorgeous, radiant wine with striking purity and nuance. Sweet red cherry, pomegranate, wild flowers and spices all meld together in a sensual, wine endowed with presence and intensity. With time in the glass, the wine freshens up considerably, so aeration is a good idea. Enjoy this wine with hearty stew, wild game, roasted red meats and cheeses.
Vietti Barolo Castiglione DOCG
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsPrunotto Barbaresco DOCG750ml$46.99/ea($62.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCeretto Barolo DOCG750ml$74.99/ea($99.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJoseph Phelps Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$79.99/ea($106.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Rosa Barolo DOCG750ml$28.99/ea($38.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVietti Nebbiolo Perbacco DOC750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAntinori Tignanello Super Tuscan IGT750ml$134.99/ea($179.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRobert Mondavi Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$46.99/ea($62.65/l)
- wine&spiritsRetromarcia Organic Chianti Classico750ml$28.99/ea($38.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCastello di Monsanto Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)