- DescriptionVeuve Clicquot Yellow Label is the signature champagne of the House. Dominated by Pinot Noir, it offers a perfect balance of structure and finesse. Grapes from fifty to sixty different crus (or growing areas) are used to produce Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne. The strength of this golden-yellow wine is immediately pleasing to the nose while its complexity explodes on the palate. The initial notes of fruit are followed by more discreet aromas of brioche and vanilla when the wine is allowed to age in the bottle.
Founded in 1772, Veuve Clicquot is synonymous with the art of living. The House style distinguishes itself through the dominance of Pinot Noir which gives strength, complexity and elegance to our wines.
Pair this champagne with white fish, lobster, and salmon dishes or alongside fine cheeses. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateChampagneTypeSparklingVarietalPinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, ChardonnayAlcohol12%Grape50-55% Pinot Noir, 15-20% Meunier, 28-33% Chardonnay, 25-40% reserve wines
Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne Brut (Half-bottle)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGiffardCrème de Pamplemousse Rose Liqueur750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- CabotVermont Seriously Sharp Yellow Cheddar Cheese Cracker Cut Slices26ct, 7oz$4.49/ea($10.26/lb)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut (Quarter-bottle)187ml$5.99/ea($32.03/l)
- Amy'sSingle Serve Pizza, Margherita6.2oz$5.69/ea($14.59/lb)
- wine&spiritsCupcake Sauvignon Blanc750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- Hudson Valley HarvestRaw Local Honey8oz$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Organic Carrot and Celery Sticksapprox. 14oz$5.99/ea
- Stonyfield Organic0% Fat Greek Yogurt, Plain32oz$6.99/ea($3.50/lb)