- DescriptionA delightful northern Rhône Syrah from one of the region's superstars.Claims
Jaboulet's Crozes Hermitage Les Jalets comes from 15 acres of vineyard located on the steep terraces of Les Chassis. Its name comes from the word "jalets" which is the Old French word for the pebbles left by alpine glaciers, as can be found at Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
Les Jalets has an attractive bright ruby color with a violet hue. Aromas of tart red berries, with a spicy final note. On the palate it is smooth, rich attack, finishing with licorice notes. This wine is the perfect match for flank steak with shallots, steak in green peppercorn sauce, and sausages.
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateRhône ValleySub-RegionCrozes-HermitageTypeRedVarietalSyrah/ShirazVintage2015Alcohol13%Grape100% Syrah
Paul Jaboulet Aine Crozes-Hermitage Les Jalets
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine Brusset Gigondas Tradition Le Grand Montmirail750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBeronia Rioja Reserva 2011750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMaison Champy Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- Downeast Cider HouseCraft Cider Variety Pack, Cans9ct, 12fl oz ea$20.99/ea($3.11/pt)
- HarpoonUFO White, Unfiltered Wheat Beer, Glass Bottles24ct, 12fl oz ea$44.99/cs($2.50/pt)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Pouilly Fuissé750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLuminis Perdriel Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Maris Natural Selection Syrah, Cru La Liviniere750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau La Menotte Lalande de Pomerol750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBillecart-Salmon Champagne Brut Réserve750ml$52.99/ea($70.65/l)