- DescriptionBollicini Prosecco Brut has an intense fruity bouquet with a hint of apple and minerality. It is dry, fruity, fresh, light in body and well-balanced. This wine is perfect alone as an aperitif or as a delightful complement to appetizers such as salads, smoked meats and cheeses. For main courses, enjoy with fish and shellfish dishes, vegetarian pastas and with light meats such as chicken.
Bollicini Prosecco is an Italian sparkling wine made from 100% Glera grapes (formerly known as Prosecco grapes).
- Alcohol Information
Bollicini Prosecco DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLa Marca Prosecco DOC750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBlu Giovello Prosecco Frizzante DOC750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsPasqua Prosecco DOC Treviso750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- Bronx BreweryAmerican Pale Ale, Cans24ct, 12fl oz ea$45.99/cs($2.56/pt)
- wine&spiritsVeneziano Sprizzzissimo750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBacardíSuperior Premium Rum1.75L (1750ml)$29.99/ea($17.14/l)
- wine&spiritsAlias Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAmour Fou de Provenance750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCasal de Ventozela Vinho Verde Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- Fruit and Cheese Platter, SmallServes 6-8, 3.75llbs$35/ea