DescriptionBollicini Prosecco Brut has an intense fruity bouquet with a hint of apple and minerality. It is dry, fruity, fresh, light in body and well-balanced. This wine is perfect alone as an aperitif or as a delightful complement to appetizers such as salads, smoked meats and cheeses. For main courses, enjoy with fish and shellfish dishes, vegetarian pastas and with light meats such as chicken.
Bollicini Prosecco is an Italian sparkling wine made from 100% Glera grapes (formerly known as Prosecco grapes).
Bollicini Prosecco DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Santa Valentina Prosecco DOC Extra Dry750ml$13.49/ea
- wine&spiritsBlu Giovello Prosecco Frizzante DOC750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
13%Damn Good Pinot Noir750ml$13.49/ea
$14.99Any 3 Select Wines for $39($17.99/l)
- TrulyHard Seltzer Citrus Mix Pack, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$20.99/ea($2.33/pt)
9%Excelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$10.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines & Spirits for $40($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAmour Fou de Provenance750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
16%Coney IslandMermaid Pilsner, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/eaAny 2 Select Beers for $20($2.66/pt)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- Stella ArtoisCidre, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)
5%Bronx BreweryAmerican Pale Ale, Cans24ct, 12fl oz ea$48.99/cs
- wine&spiritsPer Ora Prosecco DOC Extra Dry750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsInstantané Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence Rosé750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)