- DescriptionBollicini Prosecco Brut has an intense fruity bouquet with a hint of apple and minerality. It is dry, fruity, fresh, light in body and well-balanced. This wine is perfect alone as an aperitif or as a delightful complement to appetizers such as salads, smoked meats and cheeses. For main courses, enjoy with fish and shellfish dishes, vegetarian pastas and with light meats such as chicken.
Bollicini Prosecco is an Italian sparkling wine made from 100% Glera grapes (formerly known as Prosecco grapes).
- Alcohol Information
Bollicini Prosecco DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
$15.99Any 3 Staff Picks for $37.98($17.99/l)
- Bronx BreweryAmerican Pale Ale, Cans24ct, 12fl oz ea$49.99/cs($2.78/pt)
- Lagunitas12th of Never Ale, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$21.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- wine&spiritsPasqua Prosecco DOC Treviso750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSt. GermainElderflower Liqueur750ml$35.99/ea($47.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBlu Giovello Prosecco Frizzante DOC750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCappellettiAperitivo Rosso750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsExcelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- TrulySpiked and Sparkling Water, Citrus Variety Pack, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$20.99/ea($2.33/pt)
- wine&spiritsAmour Fou de Provenance750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- Evolution FreshCold-Pressed Organic Blend, Green Devotion, Plastic Bottle15.2fl oz$5.99/ea($6.31/pt)