- DescriptionBlu Giovello comes from the Piera Martellozzo winery in northeastern Italy. This lighthearted Prosecco is all about youth and freshness.
Bright straw yellow colored brightened by perlage. On the nose, the fruity scent, reminiscent of wild apple and acacia and wisteria flowers leads into a palate with lively flavors of fresh bread crust and lightly semi-sweet fruit. Outstanding as an aperitif, ideal with delicate main dishes, soups, seafood, white meats and soft cheeses.
- Alcohol Information
Blu Giovello Prosecco Frizzante DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCocchiAmericano Rosa Aperitif750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGreat Expectations Sparkling Rosé750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPulse! Rosé Wine with Natural Grapefruit Flavor750ml$8.99/ea($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAngels Tears Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
21%Bollicini Prosecco DOC750ml$11.69/ea
$13.99Any 3 Select Wines for $33($15.59/l)
- wine&spiritsPasqua Prosecco DOC Treviso750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVidigal Reserva Vinho Tinto750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsTrapiche Pinot Noir750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)