- DescriptionBlu Giovello comes from the Piera Martellozzo winery in northeastern Italy. This lighthearted Prosecco is all about youth and freshness.
Bright straw yellow colored brightened by perlage. On the nose, the fruity scent, reminiscent of wild apple and acacia and wisteria flowers leads into a palate with lively flavors of fresh bread crust and lightly semi-sweet fruit. Outstanding as an aperitif, ideal with delicate main dishes, soups, seafood, white meats and soft cheeses.
- Alcohol Information
Blu Giovello Prosecco Frizzante DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBabich Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCastro Martin Rías Baixas Albariño 'Sobre Lias'750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBollicini Prosecco DOC750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
10%Angels Tears Rosé750ml$8.99/ea
- wine&spiritsPasqua Prosecco DOC Treviso750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsInstantané Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)