- DescriptionArtemis, named after the Greek goddess of the hunt, is a wine that truly reflects its name. It's the culmination of our hunt for the finest grapes from Napa Valley which, when combined with estate-grown fruit, combine to create a Cabernet Sauvignon that expresses the regional character of Napa Valley with the signature style of Stag's Leap Wine Cellars.
This approach results in a wine of lush fruit flavors balanced by extraordinary structure and elegance. Whereas our Estate Cabernet Sauvignons showcase the distinctive characteristics of each vineyard, Artemis demonstrates how astute grape selection and skillful blending can create a wine that represents the sum of Napa Valley's best Cabernet Sauvignon parts.
Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon opens with intriguing plum, ripe fig and allspice aromas. On the palate, the wine offers flavors of ripe blackberry, chocolate-covered cherry and hints of cedar. There's a nice palate weight and texture with ample, yet fine-grained, tannins and a soft finish. Enjoy this Cabernet Sauvignon with Memphis-style dry rub pork or beef ribs, grilled tri-tip, or gnocchi with wild mushrooms, sage and prosciutto. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionNapa ValleyTypeRedVarietalCabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, MalbecVintage2016Alcohol14.5%GrapeCabernet 95%, Merlot 4%, Malbec 1%
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsThe Prisoner750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJordan Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley750ml$65.99/ea($87.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLaurent Miquel Chardonnay Viognier750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVeuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne Brut750ml$64.99/ea($86.65/l)
- wine&spiritsConundrum White Table Wine750ml$26.99/ea($35.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaines Ott Clos Mireille Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- CulturelleKids Probiotic Chewables, Natural Bursting Berry Flavor30ct$29.99/ea($1.00/ct)
17%Califia FarmsBetter Half Coconut Cream and Almond Milk, Unsweetened16.9fl oz$3.49/ea
$3.99Any 2 Califia Farms for $6.58($3.30/pt)
- wine&spiritsEtude Pinot Noir Carneros750ml$47.99/ea($63.99/l)
10%BluePrintOrganic Cold-Pressed Juice, Kale It Up, Plastic Bottles6ct, 16oz ea$43.09/cs
- LantanaHummus, Edamame with Red Pepper and Toasted Sesame10oz$4.99/ea($7.92/lb)
- BarillaGluten-Free Penne12oz$2.59/ea($3.45/lb)