- DescriptionRoger Perrin, a small family estate in France's Rhône Valley has evolved through five generations of winemaking, with three generations of the Perrin family still currently involved. They exclusively use grapes from their own vineyards, divided into 70 parcels with eight different soil types and planted with all 13 Châteauneuf varietals.
Les Galets de la Berthaude brilliantly blends a total of seven varietals, centering on Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre with smaller amounts of Cinsault, Clairette, Counoise and Vaccarèse. It has the complexity, spice, and structure that make Châteauneuf-du-Pape such a celebrated wine, but with the approachability of youthful red fruit and silky tannins. A versatile pairing for poultry, game, roasts, stews and strong cheeses. (from Roger Perrin)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateRhône ValleySub-RegionChateauneuf du papeTypeRedVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Syrah/Shiraz, Monastrell/MourvèdreVintage2016Alcohol14.5%GrapeGrenache 70%, Syrah 15%, Mourvedre 7%, Cinsault-Clairette-Counoise-Vaccarese 8%
Domaine Roger Perrin Châteauneuf-du-Pape "Les Galets de la Berthaude"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSonoma Cutrer Sonoma Coast Chardonnay750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
10%Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Karia Chardonnay Napa Valley750ml$31.49/ea
- wine&spiritsLes Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCondado de Haza Ribera Del Duero750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsHeitz Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$55.99/ea($74.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBodegas Muga Rioja Reserva750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGirard Petite Sirah750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBeronia Rioja Reserva 2011750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- Boar's HeadSimplicity Pre-Sliced All Natural Uncured Ham7oz$7.99/ea($18.26/lb)
- Irving Farm Coffee RoastersRainforest Foundation Organic Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee12oz$15.49/ea($20.65/lb)
- wine&spiritsJustin Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$26.99/ea($35.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Crema Chardonnay Monterey750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)