- DescriptionLustau is considered the standard-bearer for top-quality Sherry. Los Arcos is a classic Amontillado, with just a touch of sweetness — well-balanced and prominent in both character and age.
A commitment to tradition and innovation in pursuit of quality has accompanied Lustau from its humble beginnings to now. The Solera Familiar range originates in the old soleras founded by Emilio Lustau early in his career as an Almacenista.
This dry Amontillado acquires a genuine, rich and nutty flavor through years of ageing. Amber in color, with hazelnut aromas on the nose. Light, soft and round on the palate, with hints of wood and raisins and a long aftertaste. Serve slightly chilled as an aperitif with nuts or cheese or accompanying soups, mushroom dishes, artichokes, green asparagus or risottos. (from Lustau)
- Alcohol Information
CountrySpainRegion/StateJerez-ManzanillaTypeFortified & DessertVarietalPalominoAlcohol18.5%Grape100% Palomino
Lustau Amontillado Los Arcos Dry Sherry
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCarpanoAntica Formula Vermouth1L (1000ml)$34.99/ea($34.99/l)
10%Plantation3 Stars Light Rum750ml$17.99/ea
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Dry375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsRoger GroultCalvados Pays d'Auge Reserve750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- WonderfulPistachios, Lightly Salted16oz$10.99/ea($10.99/lb)
- wine&spiritsLustau Fino Jarana Dry Sherry750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- Blue BuffaloWilderness Natural Evolutionary Diet Adult Dog Food, Chicken Recipe11lbs$39.99/ea($3.64/lb)
- wine&spiritsRittenhouseBottled in Bond 100° Straight Rye Whisky750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)