DescriptionA delectable Cru Beaujolais from Brouilly.
Château des Tours lies at the foot of Mount Brouilly and is surrounded by a natural amphitheater planted with vineyards. The Château has been making wine since 1153 and their Brouilly is enjoyable in youth, but also capable of developing complexity with age.
The bouquet is dominated by black fruit aromas along with a touch of spiciness. It is rich and round in the mouth with a juicy explosion of delicious fruit flavors. Nice freshness combines with the tannic structure making this a very quaffable and versatile food wine. Enjoy with terrines, poultry, pork, lamb with herbs, fish and risottos. (from the distributor)
Château des Tours Brouilly Beaujolais
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine Brusset Côtes-du-Rhône Laurent B.750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsStéphane-Aviron Beaujolais-Villages750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Moulinière Bordeaux750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBadia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico DOCG750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMarqués de Cáceres Rioja Crianza750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Gamay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
17%Domaine de Montroy Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$15.29/ea
$16.99Any 2 Select Wines for $28($20.39/l)
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Riesling Terrassen Federspiel750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau le Pavillon de Boyrein750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- Raw Milk Hornbacher, 1-Year Aged$24.99/lb
- wine&spiritsVilladoria "Bricco Magno" Langhe Nebbiolo DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)