- DescriptionA delectable Cru Beaujolais from Brouilly.
Château des Tours lies at the foot of Mount Brouilly and is surrounded by a natural amphitheater planted with vineyards. The Château has been making wine since 1153 and their Brouilly is enjoyable in youth, but also capable of developing complexity with age.
The bouquet is dominated by black fruit aromas along with a touch of spiciness. It is rich and round in the mouth with a juicy explosion of delicious fruit flavors. Nice freshness combines with the tannic structure making this a very quaffable and versatile food wine. Enjoy with terrines, poultry, pork, lamb with herbs, fish and risottos. (from the distributor)
- Alcohol Information
Château des Tours Brouilly Beaujolais
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine Brusset Côtes-du-Rhône Laurent B.750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau le Pavillon de Boyrein750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMarqués de Cáceres Rioja Crianza750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBadia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico DOCG750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsStéphane-Aviron Beaujolais-Villages750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilladoria "Bricco Magno" Langhe Nebbiolo DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVivanco Rioja Crianza750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- Raw Milk Hornbacher, 1-Year Aged0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- wine&spiritsChateau Moulin de la Roquille Côtes de Bordeaux Cuvée L'esperance750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- Dream GreensBaby Watercressapprox. 3.5oz$3.99/ea