DescriptionInspired by "Apotheca," a mysterious place where wine was blended and stored in 13th century Europe, the wines of Apothic are truly unique in style and taste. Our winemaker, Debbie Juergenson, crafts bold, captivating Apothic blends by using only the most distinctive California grapes.
Apothic Red is a blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. Zinfandel lends notes of dark fruit and subtle spice, while Merlot and Syrah give Apothic Red a decadent, smooth mouthfeel. They are complimented by Cabernet Sauvignon which gives a firm structure and bold flavors. All of the varietals combine to offer layers of black cherry and dark fruits that are enhanced by soft vanilla and mocha, finally giving way to an ultra-smooth mouthfeel and finish. (from the distributor)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaTypeRedVarietalZinfandel/Primitivo, Syrah/Shiraz, Merlot, Cabernet SauvignonVintage2013Alcohol13.5%GrapeZinfandel, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
Apothic Red Winemaker's Blend California
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsMenage à Trois Red750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGnarly Head Old Vine Zinfandel750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLayer Cake Malbec750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Cabernet Sauvignon 815750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBartenura Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie IGT750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBodega Catena Zapata Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMan Vintners Chenin Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)