DescriptionRoederer Estate is the California redoubt of the famed Champagne house Louis Roederer.Claims
Founded in 1981, Roederer Estate is nestled in Mendocino County's fog-shrouded, Anderson Valley. The estate builds upon a centuries-old tradition of fine winemaking. Among the very few California sparkling wine houses that only sources estate-grown fruit, Roederer Estate is also meticulous about all its farming decisions including the decision to farm vineyards organically and biodynamically.
The Roederer Estate Brut is crisp and elegant with complex pear, spice and hazelnut flavors. It is fresh and lightly fruity with great finesse and depth of flavor. (from the distributor)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionAnderson ValleyTypeOrganic & Biodynamic, SparklingVarietalChardonnay, Pinot NoirAlcohol12.4%Grape60% Chardonnay, 40% Pinot Noir
Roederer Estate Anderson Valley Brut
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDry Creek Vineyard Chenin Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGruet Sparkling Wine Brut750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
it's backGruet Rosé Sparkling Wine Brut750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBodegas La Cartuja Priorat750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAuchentoshanAmerican Oak Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSchramsberg Blanc de Noirs Brut750ml$39.99/ea($53.32/l)
- wine&spiritsPerrier-Jouët Champagne Brut750ml$52.99/ea($70.65/l)
- wine&spiritsWilliam Fevre Chablis Champs Royaux750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMaison Foucher Chais St. Laurent Chinon750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDom. Rothschild (Lafite) Légende Bordeaux Rouge750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)