- DescriptionBillecart-Salmon is a top tier Champagne House that has been family-owned and operated since 1818. The Brut Rosé is what they are most famous for, and what helped popularize rosé champagne in general. Its blend is made with Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier from three different years, made exclusively from the best Premier Cru and Grand Cru sites in the Champagne region.
This cuvée unveils a subtle aroma leading to a delicate bouquet of red fruits and zest of citrus fruits. Its special method of vinification gives this cuvée a light, elegant flavor, followed by a fresh finish with a taste of raspberry. This rosé champagne is an ideal partner as an aperitif and can also accompany a dish of wild salmon or sushi. For dessert, it will add a sublime touch to red fruit flavors. (from the distributor)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateChampagneTypeSparklingVarietalChardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot MeunierAlcohol12%Grape33% Chardonnay, 33% Pinot Noir, 33% Pinot Meunier
Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne Brut (Half-bottle)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBillecart-Salmon Champagne Brut Réserve (Half-bottle)375ml$29.99/ea($79.97/l)
8%Laurent-Perrier Cuvee Rosé Champagne Brut750ml$79.99/ea
- wine&spiritsDuval-Leroy Réserve Champagne Brut (Half-bottle)375ml$25.99/ea($69.31/l)
- wine&spiritsEtude Pinot Noir Carneros750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsNicolas Girard Sancerre Pinot Noir Rosé750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- Natalie's Orchid Island Juice Co.Freshly Handcrafted Lemonade, Plastic Bottle16fl oz$1.79/ea($1.79/pt)