- DescriptionPaul Hobbs Winery focuses on crafting small production vineyard designate wines from distinctive growing sites. As custodians of the earth, we respect Mother Nature and farm our estate vineyards sustainably to produce wines that reflect a sense of place.
Delivering great depth from a diverse set of top rated vineyards, this deep crimson wine displays sophisticated aromas of lavender, pencil shaving and black fruits. The dense, viscous palate fills the mouth with boysenberry, red currant, and cassis. The long polished finish is graced with subtle notes of cigar box and is fully rounded by the velvety tannins. Enjoy with grilled lamb, steak, roast beef and aged blue cheeses. (from the distributor)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionNapa ValleyTypeRedVarietalCabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, MerlotVintage2014Alcohol14%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon 93%, Cabernet Franc 5%, Petit Verdot 1%, Merlot 1%
Paul Hobbs Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Pouilly Fuissé750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)
- Just FreshDirectKashmiri Saffron0.75 grams$12.99/ea($649.50/oz)
5%Caymus Napa Cabernet750ml$94.99/ea
- CulturelleKids Probiotic Chewables, Natural Bursting Berry Flavor30ct$29.99/ea($1.00/ct)
- Cottonelle2-Ply Ultra Comfort Clean Care Bathroom Tissue9ct, 284 sheets ea$15.99/ea($1.78/ct)
- Van LeeuwenIce Cream, Honeycomb14fl oz$7.99/ea($9.13/pt)
- CulturelleDigestive Health Probotic30ct$26.99/ea($0.90/ct)