- DescriptionHeitz Cellar is one of Napa Valley's original Cabernet pioneers.
A talented and experienced winemaker for some of California's top names, Joe Heitz produced his first Cabernet from his own vineyards in 1961 Today the Heitz Napa Valley Cabernet is lauded for being true to the original classic, restrained style.
Delivering great depth from 100% estate-grown Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from a diverse set of top rated vineyards, this deep crimson wine has aromas of fresh-picked blackberry, cassis and lavender. This beautiful and inviting wine effortlessly balances classic Cabernet richness with silky tannins on the palate before a long polished finish graced with subtle notes of cigar box and is fully rounded by the velvety tannins. (from the distributor)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionNapa ValleyTypeRedVarietalCabernet SauvignonVintage2013Alcohol14.5%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon 100%
Heitz Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Irving Farm Coffee RoastersRainforest Foundation Organic Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee12oz$15.49/ea($20.65/lb)
- wine&spiritsStag's Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$68.99/ea($91.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSilverado Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJordan Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley750ml$69.99/ea($93.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Roger Perrin Châteauneuf-du-Pape "Les Galets de la Berthaude"750ml$33.99/ea($45.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMarnier-Lapostolle Chateau de Sancerre White750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsEtude Pinot Noir Carneros750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRombauer Vineyards Chardonnay Carneros750ml$44.99/ea($59.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)