DescriptionWe're very proud to have produced this bourbon, which is the first New York aged whiskey since Prohibition — and New York's first bourbon ever. The foundation is 100% Empire State corn, sourced within ten miles of Tuthilltown Distillers. We like to keep it local and keep it green.
Once our local farmers harvest and dry the corn grown for our Baby Bourbon, we grind it, add water, and cook the mash for fermenting — creating a round flavor and balanced palate. Baby Bourbon is left to mature in our signature small charred new American oak barrels, giving it a uniquely rich amber color. Small barrels mean more wood contact, which accounts for its rich, oaky, smoky flavor profile. We never charcoal or chill filter our bourbon, giving you a full-flavor experience. You'll also recognize subtle notes of vanilla and caramel. (from Hudson Whiskey)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkTypeBourbon, LocalAlcohol46%
Hudson Baby Bourbon Whiskey
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsKings County DistilleryStraight Bourbon Whiskey375ml$44.99/ea($119.97/l)
- wine&spiritsRumChataHorchata Con Ron Liqueur750ml$26.99/ea($35.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWidow Jane10 Year Old Bourbon750ml$74.99/ea($99.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHillrock EstateSolera Aged Bourbon Whiskey750ml$94.99/ea($126.65/l)
- wine&spiritsKnob CreekSmall Batch Bourbon Whiskey1L (1000ml)$49.99/ea($49.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBulleit10 Year Old Bourbon Whiskey750ml$59.99/ea($79.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBreckenridgeBourbon Whiskey750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)