- DescriptionMaison Foucher crafts wines from select parcels across the Loire Valley to produce wines that are renowned for being exceptional values.
Chais Saint Laurent Chinon is made from 100% Cabernet Franc grown on clay-limestone parcels and sandy riverside parcels in the villages of Rivière, Beaumont-en-Véateron and Savigny-en-Véron.
A ruby red colored wine with a blend of black cherry, tree bark and faint smoke aromas. This fruit-forward style of Chinon explodes with full-bodied red fruit flavors complemented by hints of pepper and ash. The modest tannins and refreshing acidity make this an ideal pairing for grilled salmon, turbot, grilled shrimp, and ham dishes. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateLoire ValleySub-RegionChinonTypeRedVarietalCabernet FrancVintage2016Alcohol13%GrapeCabernet Franc 100%
Maison Foucher Chais St. Laurent Chinon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLyeth Cabernet Sauvignon North Coast750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAlfasi Pinot Noir Reserva750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Moulin de la Roquille Côtes de Bordeaux Cuvée L'esperance750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCrucible Paso Robles Red Blend750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Raissac Les Lions Pinot Noir750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFeudo di San Nicola Sangiovese IGT750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Tour D'Arche Bordeaux Supérieur750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)