DescriptionMaison Foucher crafts wines from select parcels across the Loire Valley to produce wines that are renowned for being exceptional values.
Chais Saint Laurent Chinon is made from 100% Cabernet Franc grown on clay-limestone parcels and sandy riverside parcels in the villages of Rivière, Beaumont-en-Véateron and Savigny-en-Véron.
A ruby red colored wine with a blend of black cherry, tree bark and faint smoke aromas. This fruit-forward style of Chinon explodes with full-bodied red fruit flavors complemented by hints of pepper and ash. The modest tannins and refreshing acidity make this an ideal pairing for grilled salmon, turbot, grilled shrimp, and ham dishes. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateLoire ValleySub-RegionChinonTypeRedVarietalCabernet FrancVintage2017Alcohol13%GrapeCabernet Franc 100%
Maison Foucher Chais St. Laurent Chinon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsChateau Moulin de la Roquille Côtes de Bordeaux Cuvée L'esperance750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de Montroy Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpineto Dogajolo Super Tuscan IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Breillan Haut-Médoc750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBarone Cornacchia Montepulciano d' Abruzzo DOC750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)