DescriptionThe quintessential Hampton's tipple, Wölffer Estate Rosé is produced and bottled in Mattituck from sustainably-grown Merlot, Chardonnay, Cabernet, and other grapes. The influence of the nearby Atlantic promotes the balance of ripeness and acidity of Wölffer's signature style: European elegance paired with the distinct typicity of Long Island terroir.
Light copper-salmon in color. Pure and fresh floral and flinty aromas fill the glass. The mouth-feel is filled with fruit notes of peach and apricots. The mouth-feel is fresh and vibrant with lively acidity and well balanced, satisfying fruit. The finish is classic—dry with subtle, fine tannins and minerality, making it food-friendly and versatile.
Serve just chilled. Enjoy this lively wine poolside or on a picnic blanket. Pair it with elegant hors d'oeuvres, such as smoked salmon, poached lobster, raw shellfish, beef or tuna tartare, and soft cheeses. Or serve it with main-course dishes such as roast turkey, baked ham, and roasted or grilled pork, chicken, or fish. (from Wölffer Estate)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkSub-RegionLong IslandTypeRosé, LocalVarietalMerlot, Chardonnay, Cabernet FrancVintage2019Alcohol12%Grape49% Merlot, 30% Chardonnay, 9% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Cabernet Franc, 4% Riesling
Wölffer Estate Rosé Long Island
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsWölffer Estate Chardonnay750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsFinca Wölffer Rosé Mendoza750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsWölffer Estate Summer in a Bottle Rosé750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAix Coteaux d'Aix en Provence Rosé750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChanning Daughters Rosato di Cabernet Franc750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)