- DescriptionCinzano, recognized by its signature blue and red label, lies at the heart of the world's favorite cocktails. In 1757 Cinzano's two visionary brothers, Giovanni Giacomo and Carolo Stefano Cinzano, opened a small shop in Turin offering unique aromatic wines made from a secret recipe combining local herbs and spices. As their traditional Vermouth production rapidly increased, so did their reputation for exceptional quality. Cinzano's proprietary herb-infused recipe has remained unchanged since 1757.
An intense amber red colored wine with an aromatic bouquet of herbs and spices with notes of fruit peel and flowers. Filled with deep red fruit notes combined with mild herbaceous notes. On the finish, pleasant bitter notes, typical of Artemisia and caramel, with long lasting aftertaste. A perfect balance of herbs and spices with sweetness. Enjoy neat with a twist of lemon, over ice, or in your favorite cocktails: Manhattan, Rob Roy, Cin-Cin, Negroni, and Americano. (from Cinzano)
- Alcohol Information
Cinzano Vermouth Rosso
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBombayLondon Dry Gin750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsTanquerayLondon Dry Gin1L (1000ml)$37.99/ea($37.99/l)
- AngosturaAromatic Bitters6.7fl oz$17.99/ea($42.96/pt)
- wine&spiritsDekuyperTriple Sec Liqueur1L (1000ml)$14.99/ea($14.99/l)
- LuxardoMaraschino Cherries14.1oz$19.99/ea($22.68/lb)
- wine&spiritsMartini & RossiExtra Dry Vermouth375ml$6.99/ea($18.64/l)
- wine&spiritsCampariNegroni1L (1000ml)$44.99/ea($44.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBulleitBourbon Whiskey1.75L (1750ml)$69.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Dry375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)