- DescriptionCinzano, recognized by its signature blue and red label, lies at the heart of the world's favorite cocktails. In 1757 Cinzano's two visionary brothers, Giovanni Giacomo and Carolo Stefano Cinzano, opened a small shop in Turin offering unique aromatic wines made from a secret recipe combining local herbs and spices. As their traditional Vermouth production rapidly increased, so did their reputation for exceptional quality. Cinzano's proprietary herb-infused recipe has remained unchanged since 1757.
An intense amber red colored wine with an aromatic bouquet of herbs and spices with notes of fruit peel and flowers. Filled with deep red fruit notes combined with mild herbaceous notes. On the finish, pleasant bitter notes, typical of Artemisia and caramel, with long lasting aftertaste. A perfect balance of herbs and spices with sweetness. Enjoy neat with a twist of lemon, over ice, or in your favorite cocktails: Manhattan, Rob Roy, Cin-Cin, Negroni, and Americano. (from Cinzano)
- Alcohol Information
Cinzano Vermouth Rosso
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsJack Daniel'sOld No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey1.75L (1750ml)$59.99/ea($34.28/l)
- wine&spiritsSaget La Petite Perrière Pinot Noir Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- AngosturaAromatic Bitters6.7fl oz$17.99/ea($42.96/pt)
- wine&spiritsDel MagueyVida Single Village Mezcal750ml$37.99/ea($50.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMartini & RossiExtra Dry Vermouth375ml$6.99/ea($18.64/l)
- wine&spiritsJack Daniel'sOld No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDekuyperTriple Sec Liqueur1L (1000ml)$14.99/ea($14.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTanquerayLondon Dry Gin1L (1000ml)$37.99/ea($37.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCampariNegroni1L (1000ml)$44.99/ea($44.99/l)
- wine&spiritsNoilly PratOriginal Vermouth375ml$6.99/ea($18.64/l)