DescriptionCinzano, recognized by its signature blue and red label, lies at the heart of the world's favorite cocktails. In 1757 Cinzano's two visionary brothers, Giovanni Giacomo and Carolo Stefano Cinzano, opened a small shop in Turin offering unique aromatic wines made from a secret recipe combining local herbs and spices. As their traditional Vermouth production rapidly increased, so did their reputation for exceptional quality. Cinzano's proprietary herb-infused recipe has remained unchanged since 1757.
An intense amber red colored wine with an aromatic bouquet of herbs and spices with notes of fruit peel and flowers. Filled with deep red fruit notes combined with mild herbaceous notes. On the finish, pleasant bitter notes, typical of Artemisia and caramel, with long lasting aftertaste. A perfect balance of herbs and spices with sweetness. Enjoy neat with a twist of lemon, over ice, or in your favorite cocktails: Manhattan, Rob Roy, Cin-Cin, Negroni, and Americano. (from Cinzano)
Cinzano Vermouth Rosso
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGosling'sBlack Seal Rum1.75L (1750ml)$39.99/ea($22.85/l)
- wine&spiritsDekuyperTriple Sec Liqueur1L (1000ml)$14.99/ea($14.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGreenhook GinsmithsAmerican Dry Gin750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- LuxardoMaraschino Cherries14.1oz$19.99/ea($22.68/lb)
- wine&spiritsMaster of MixesSweet'n Sour Mixer1.75L (1750ml)$9.99/ea($0.57/l)
- wine&spiritsCampariNegroni1L (1000ml)$44.99/ea($44.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTanquerayLondon Dry Gin1L (1000ml)$37.99/ea($37.99/l)
- AngosturaAromatic Bitters6.7fl oz$17.99/ea($42.96/pt)
it's backNoilly PratOriginal Vermouth375ml$6.99/ea($18.64/l)
- wine&spiritsBombayLondon Dry Gin750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCynarBitter1L (1000ml)$27.99/ea($27.99/l)