Tullamore D.E.W. is the original triple distilled, triple blend whiskey. Known the world over for its smooth and gentle complexity. Tullamore D.E.W. is named after its creator Daniel E. Williams.
Tullamore is triple distilled and a blend of all three types of Irish whiskey — golden grain, full-flavored malt, and rich pot still. The whiskey is then aged in three distinct cask types — traditional refill, ex-bourbon, and ex-sherry: to create unrivaled depth and balance of flavor.
Tullamore's nose has aromas of light, sweet citrus and green apple combined with vanilla undertones. The early floral yet biscuit flavor reflects the grain whiskey, while the soft spicy notes can be attributed to the pot still whiskey in the blend. The citrus flavor is complemented by the malt. Finally notice the nutty or even marzipan note combined with distinctive vanilla in the finish — imparted by the sherry and bourbon casks used in maturation. Put the glass down as you sense the almost buttery mellowness. (from Tullamore D.E.W.)
- Alcohol Information
Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Angry OrchardHard Cider, Crisp Apple, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$21.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- wine&spiritsJamesonIrish Whiskey1.75L (1750ml)$64.99/ea($37.14/l)
9%TanquerayLondon Dry Gin1.75L (1750ml)$49.99/ea
- Jimmy DeanDelights English Muffin Sandwiches, Canadian Bacon, Egg, and Cheese4ct, 4.5oz ea$7.49/ea($6.66/lb)
- wine&spiritsCa'Donini Pinot Grigio IGT (Magnum)1.5L (1500ml)$14.99/ea($9.99/l)
- Dr. Praeger'sKale Veggie Burgers4pk, 2.5oz ea$4.99/ea($7.92/lb)
- wine&spiritsSvedkaVodka1.75L (1750ml)$24.99/ea($14.28/l)
- 100% Grass-Fed LocalBeef Top Round London Broil$11.99/lb