DescriptionBrooklyn Cider House was founded by three Brooklynites who discovered the joys of hard cider culture in northern Spain's Basque county. They quit their jobs and dedicated themselves to creating Brooklyn's first cidery in generations.
The Cider House's ciders are made as naturally as possible from New York state handpicked apples. The apples are simply crushed and their juice left to ferment the same way the traditionalists do it in Europe, and the way it used to be done in Brooklyn before the Temperance Movement ended the party.
Half Sour is our most thought-provoking cider. It begins with the aromas of wild flowers and honey, followed by a hint of pickled pear. Take a sip and pow! It hits the palate with a wave of citrus fruit flavors that are edgy, refreshing and tickle your tongue—ultimately providing endless possibilities for pairings. Our Half Sour answers to no one. (from Brooklyn Cider House)
- Contains Sulfites
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkSub-RegionBrooklynTypeLocal, CiderAlcohol5.8%
Brooklyn Cider House Half Sour Hard Cider
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Verger Rosé Cidre Bouché750ml$8.99/ea($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBrooklyn Cider House Kinda Dry Hard Cider750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBordelet Sidre Tendre Cider750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBordelet Poire Authentique Pear Cider750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsIsastegi Sagardo Naturala Cider750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
13%ShacksburyDry Craft Cider, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/eaAny 2 Select Beers for $26($5.00/pt)
- wine&spiritsSipsmithLondon Dry Gin750ml$37.99/ea($50.65/l)