- DescriptionKiwi Cuvée Rosé is a 100% Cabernet Franc from the Loire Valley. The name pays homage to the combination of New World tastes and techniques with the nobility of French terroirs. Think of it as a French wine with a New World twist.
A pale pink colored rosé with a floral bouquet with notes of red fruit—especially raspberry. The palate is a rather fresh attack, fruity and well balanced with an elegant finish. Delicious served chilled on its own and delightful with everyday dishes such as cured meats, savory quiches and tarts, and creative summer salads. It can also be enjoyed with more serious culinary endeavors like grilled lamb, poultry with a sauce and exotic, lightly-spiced ethnic dishes. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateLoire ValleyTypeRoséVarietalCabernet FrancVintage2017Alcohol11.5%GrapeCabernet Franc 100%
Kiwi Cuvée Cabernet Franc Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
16%Hedgeline Vineyards Washington Chardonnay750ml$8.99/ea
$9.99Any 3 Select Wines for $24.99($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsde Alto Amo Rioja750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPulse! Rosé Wine with Natural Grapefruit Flavor750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAngels Tears Rosé750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
16%Amour Fou de Provenance750ml$10.79/ea
$11.99Any 4 Staff Picks for $40($14.39/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Verger Rosé Cidre Bouché750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGazela Vinho Verde Rosé750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- La Colombe Coffee RoastersCorsica Whole Bean Coffee12oz$12.99/ea($17.32/lb)