Gekkeikan Traditional is the world's most popular Junmaishu. It embodies the signature Gekkeikan style and represents over 370 years and 14 generations of sake brewing experience.
Herbaceous with hints of grapefruit and a light earthiness. Good acidity, mineral driven, wellbalanced with a clean, medium finish. Delicious with tempura, full flavored fish and shellfish, fresh green vegetable dishes, and coconut based Asian dishes. A flavorful base for stocks and marinades. This versatile sake can be enjoyed warm, at room temperature, or chilled. Excellent for sake cocktails and infusions. Sulfite and gluten free. (from the Gekkeikan)
- Alcohol Information
Gekkeikan Traditional Sake
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsThree Wishes Chardonnay750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDewatsuruSakura Emaki Rosé Sake360ml$19.99/ea($55.53/l)
- wine&spiritsHakutsuruSayuri Nigori Sake720ml$16.99/ea($23.60/l)
- wine&spiritsDonini Chardonnay IGT750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsHakutsuruExcellent Junmai Sake720ml$12.99/ea($18.04/l)
- Kirin IchibanLager, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)
- wine&spiritsGato Negro Malbec750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsKnollwood California Chardonnay750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDewatsuruKimoto Junmai Sake720ml$29.99/ea($41.65/l)