A dry, fruity, and food-friendly rosé in a classic southern dry French style that pairs well with everything we enjoy in the summertime. Perfect for the beach, backyard barbecues, or anywhere else summer takes you.
This year's Lot 33 Rosé is a blend of Syrah, Grenache, Mourvedre and Cinsault grown in northeastern Languedoc in the foothills of the Cevennes. Cold air drifts down from the mountains cooling and drying the vineyards. This mountain air preserves the freshness and cleanliness of the fruit, resulting in a refreshingly dry rosé with lots of flavor.
Aromas of ripe strawberries and cherries fill the glass, accompanied by notes of fresh Provencal herbs, white pepper, and cotton candy. Dry and bright on the palate, with juicy fruit and an easygoing demeanor. The perfect summer sipper! (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateLanguedocTypeRoséVarietalCinsault, Grenache/Garnacha, Syrah/ShirazVintage2017Alcohol12%GrapeCinsault 40%, Grenache 35%, Syrah 15%, Mourvedre 10%
90+ Cellars Lot 33 Languedoc Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLe Bon Goût Dry Rosé750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme Rosé750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsPulse! Rosé Wine with Natural Grapefruit Flavor750ml$8.99/ea($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsIndaba Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
15%Instantané Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence Rosé750ml$11.69/ea
$12.99Any 3 Select Wines for $33($15.59/l)
- wine&spiritsTrapiche Malbec750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsPalliniLimoncello Liqueur750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAngels Tears Rosé750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFrontera Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDonini Chardonnay IGT750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
16%Amour Fou de Provenance750ml$10.79/ea
$11.99Any 3 Staff Picks for $30($14.39/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)