A liter of German rosé? Yes way!
This cool, under-the-radar rosé from Saint Laurent grapes is a delicious bargain. The timbered home that houses this family-owned estate in Hainfeld may date from the 1610s, but the estate in its current form dates to the 1990 marriage of Annette Borell and Thomas Diehl. Their wines have great concentration due to the family's focus on rigorous crop thinning and hand-harvesting in their estate vineyards.
On the nose this beautiful Rosé is bursting with strawberry aromas. This is a fun, fruity rosé with just the right amount of well-balanced crisp acidity and fruit on the finish. Delicious on its own or with salads, seafood, and grilled meats. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryGermanyRegion/StatePfalzTypeRoséVintage2017Alcohol12%GrapeSaint Laurent 100%
Borell Diehl Saint Laurent Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$2.49/ea($2.49/ct)
16%Hedgeline Vineyards Washington Riesling750ml$8.99/ea
$9.99Any 3 Select Wines for $24.99($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPenfolds Koonunga Hills Shiraz-Cabernet750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
16%Marqués de Requena M Cava Brut750ml
16%Le Gâteau Pinot Noir750ml
- wine&spiritsCycles Gladiator Cabernet Sauvignon Central Coast750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMt. Hector Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Bon Goût Rustic Red Syrah Blend750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
16%San Osvaldo Pinot Grigio DOP750ml
- wine&spiritsLe Bon Goût Crisp White Blend750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Verger Rosé Cidre Bouché750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFeudo di San Nicola Sangiovese IGT750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)