Gerard Bertrand's Côte des Roses celebrates the Mediterranean lifestyle. The Languedoc appellation stretches along the foothills of the Mediterranean coast from the Spanish border as far as the city of Nîmes. The warm, windy climate helps the grapes to ripen in good, healthy condition, while retaining all their fresher qualities thanks to the altitude and the influence of the sea which eases the scorching summer heat.
A soft, pale, brilliant pink with bluish tints. The bouquet releases aromas of summer fruits, cassis and redcurrant. Floral notes of rose along with hints of grapefruit complete the picture. The finish is fresh, offering notes of candy. On the palate, the impression is fresh and full, with great aromatic persistence and balance. Ideal as an aperitif or with shellfish and subtly spiced dishes.
The unique and original bottle has its base in the shape of a rose. (from Gérard Bertrand)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateLanguedocTypeRoséVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Cinsault, Syrah/ShirazVintage2017Alcohol13%GrapeGrenache, Cinsault, Syrah
Gérard Bertrand Côte des Roses Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Health-AdeKombucha, Ginger-Lemon, Glass Bottles12ct, 16fl oz ea$42.99/cs
33%Maple Hill Creamery100% Grass-Fed Organic Greek Yogurt, Strawberry5.3oz$2.99/eaAny 5 Greek Yogurt for $10($9.03/lb)
- wine&spiritsLes Pierres Grises Saint-Véran Chardonnay750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Real Martin Perle de Rosé Côtes de Provence750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
33%Maple Hill Creamery100% Grass-Fed Organic Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Bean5.3oz$2.99/eaAny 5 Greek Yogurt for $10($9.03/lb)
- NabiscoMini Cookie Variety Pack (Mini Chips Ahoy!, Nutter Butter Bites, Mini Oreo)12ct, 1oz ea$7.49/ea($9.99/lb)
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPaumanok Sauvignon Blanc750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFrancis Coppola Diamond Collection Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)