Fishers Island is a nine-mile long island in Long Island Sound with a year-round population of 236 and a single bar: The Pequot Inn. For years, the Pequot has been mixing up a summertime favorite, Fishers Island Lemonade — it's the bee's knees. We set out to share our refreshingly classic yet effective giggle water for all to enjoy responsibly, wherever you go... the beach, the ferry, the 7th green, sailing, or at your favorite watering hole.
Fishers Island Lemonade is a blend of vodka, whiskey, lemons, and honey — think of it as a grown-up, improved, fuller-bodied version of a vodka lemonade. It opens with citrus and lemon flavors with some tartness balanced by agave sweetness and a touch of effervescence. (from Fishers Island)
- Alcohol Information
Fishers Island Lemonade, Cans
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCutwater SpiritsOld Grove Gin & Tonic Cocktail, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$15.99/ea($11.26/l)
- wine&spiritsCutwater SpiritsFugu Vodka Mild Bloody Mary Cocktail, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$15.99/ea($11.26/l)
- wine&spiritsUnderwood Rosé Bubbles, Can375ml$7.99/ea($21.31/l)
$15.99Any 3 Staff Picks for $37.98($17.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCutwater SpiritsFugu Cucumber Vodka Soda Cocktail, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$15.99/ea($11.26/l)
- FIKAChocolate Covered Nuts3oz$6.99/ea($37.28/lb)
- Mrs. Thinster'sCookie Thins, Toasted Coconut8ct, 1.5oz ea$13.49/ea($17.99/lb)