Espolòn is a super-premium tequila celebrating Mexico's storied history and culture through classic 19th century artistry and the iconic rooster — a symbol of national pride. The traditional "Dias de Los Muertos" (Day of the Dead) style imagery on each label depicts significant moments in Mexican history and pays homage to the brave men and women who fought to establish modern day Mexico.
Espolòn Añejo is handcrafted with single-sourced 100% pure Blue Weber Agave at Destiladora San Nicolas, an artisan distillery in the Los Altos region of Jalisco, Mexico. Master Distiller Cirilo Oropeza brings multiple decades of expertise to the craftsmanship of Espolòn, applying as much artistry to the liquid as is found on the label.
Aged for twelve months in new white oak barrels, Espolòn Añejo is finished by spending a few months in used Wild Turkey Bourbon barrels. This smooth Añejo opens with roasted agave flavors that develop complex notes of vanilla, chocolate, butterscotch, and dried fruit. It can be sipped neat or on the rocks like whiskey — try it as a substitution for bourbon in an Old Fashioned for Manhattan. (from Espolòn)
- Alcohol Information
Espolòn Añejo Tequila
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDuncan TaylorScottish Glory Blended Scotch Whisky750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVeuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne Brut750ml$52.99/ea($70.65/l)
- wine&spiritsClan MacGregorBlended Scotch Whisky1L (1000ml)$17.99/ea($17.99/l)
- Just FreshDirectPicholine Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Ferme de JouvenceGoat Camembert7oz$11.99/ea($21.76/lb)
- The Perfect BiteSweet Onion and Kale Risotto Bite, Frozen10ct, 0.75oz ea$6.99/ea($14.91/lb)