Olmeca Altos Tequila was born from a unique collaboration between Olmeca's own Master Distiller Jesus Hernandez and the internationally renowned UK bartenders Henry Besant and Dre Masso.
Altos refers to the Los Altos highlands region of Mexico, the most desirable agave growing region in Mexico. Olmeca Altos is produced in the heart of Los Altos, 2104 meters above sea level in the western state of Jalisco in Mexico. It is crafted, in part, using the 500-year-old traditional Tahona method, before distillation in small copper pot stills.
Made from 100% blue agave grown in the Los Altos and complete with herbal notes of cooked agave, our Plata is slightly citric and sweet with a fruity aroma. It's a classic tequila for the modern world. (from Olmeca Altos)
Olmeca Altos Plata Tequila
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsTito'sHandmade Vodka750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCointreauOrange Liqueur1L$44.99/ea($44.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBombayLondon Dry Gin750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFour RosesBourbon Whiskey1L$26.99/ea($26.99/l)
- wine&spiritsStolichnayaPremium Vodka1L (1000ml)$27.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTanquerayLondon Dry Gin1L (1000ml)$38.99/ea($38.99/l)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Light Agave Nectar44oz$9.99/ea($3.63/lb)
- wine&spiritsLilletWhite Aperitif750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)