Longtime friends and tequila enthusiast George Clooney, Rande Gerber, and Mike Meldman set out to make the best tasting and smoothest tequila whose taste didn't have to be covered up with salt or lime. Together with a master distiller in Jalisco, Mexico they created Casamigos tequila for their own enjoyment at their homes in Mexico.
Casamigos was never intended to be released to the public but we're glad it has! This small batch, ultra-premium tequila is made from the finest, hand-selected 100% blue weber agaves, grown in the rich red clay and cool climate of the Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico. The Añejo is aged for 14 months and has a pure and complex aroma, with soft caramel and vanilla notes. The perfect balance of sweetness from the Blue Weber agaves combines with subtle hints of spice and barrel oak before a lingering smooth finish. (from Casamigos)
- Alcohol Information
Casamigos Añejo Tequila
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCasamigosReposado Tequila1L (1000ml)$64.99/ea($64.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCasamigosBlanco Tequila750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCasa DragonesBlanco Tequila750ml$69.99/ea($93.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGlenfiddich12 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$59.99/ea($79.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Macallan12 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$79.99/ea($106.65/l)
- wine&spiritsTito'sHandmade Vodka750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)