Lunazul is affordable luxury—a small-batch, 100% agave, super-premium tequila sold at a premium "mixto" price. Lunazul surpasses the quality of many other brands of tequila currently on the market.
Lunazul was founded in 2002 by Francisco Beckmann, a seventh-generation descendant of the original Jose Cuervo. He sold his share of the family business but kept his agave fields to focus on his dream of producing the world's best small batch tequila.
Lunazul Blanco is a crystal clear, un-aged tequila that allows its 100% agave flavor to shine. A refreshing fruity nose exhibiting tropical and apple notes with a healthy dose of salt and citrus, similar to that of fresh agave. The palate is semi-viscous and peppery with ripe fruit tones giving way to crisp citrus notes and a hint of vanilla. The finish is exceptionally smooth and wonderfully balanced with long lasting citrusy, peppery, and herbaceous notes. (from Lunazul)
- Alcohol Information
Lunazul Blanco Tequila
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Powell & Mahoney1937 Original Recipe Margarita, Handcrafted All-Natural Cocktail Mixer750ml$6.99/ea($4.40/pt)
- wine&spiritsBoulaineTriple Sec Liqueur1L (1000ml)$8.99/ea($8.99/l)
- wine&spiritsEvan WilliamsBlack Label Bourbon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsNew AmsterdamOriginal Vodka750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPatrónCitrónge Orange Liqueur1L (1000ml)$27.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPlantation3 Stars Light Rum750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMcAfee's BenchmarkOld No. 8 Brand Bourbon750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCastilloGold Rum750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGordon'sLondon Dry Gin750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJim BeamBlack Extra-Aged Bourbon1L (1000ml)$34.99/ea($34.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSauzaSilver Tequila1L (1000ml)$21.99/ea($21.99/l)