There's no Negroni without Campari, so it's no surprise that the latest release of the bottled cocktail craze is a perfectly portioned, ready-to-drink Negroni.
This gin cocktail was created by Count Camillo Negroni in Florence in 1919. The combination of juniper, sweet, savory spiced herbs, and a hint of bitterness has been an enduring classic.
Campari Negroni is a 1:1:1 blend of London dry gin, a custom-mixed sweet vermouth from Cinzano, and Campari. Simply pour over ice, stir, and garnish with an orange slice. (from Campari)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCinzanoVermouth Rosso1L (1000ml)$9.99/ea($9.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTanquerayLondon Dry Gin1.75L (1750ml)$54.99/ea($31.42/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpanoAntica Formula Vermouth1L (1000ml)$34.99/ea($34.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTanquerayLondon Dry Gin1L (1000ml)$37.99/ea($37.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVeneziano Sprizzzissimo750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJack Daniel'sOld No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)