For many years, tequila connoisseurs have praised Clase Azul for its superior taste and stunning handmade decanters.
Clase Azul Reposado is aged in used American oak barrels for eight months after distillation. This intense amber colored tequila has a nose of woody, fruity aromas with hints of vanilla and toffee caramel. A silky smooth and rich bodied tequila with notes of cooked agave, wood, fruit, and caramel.
Each bottle is made by Mexican artisans from high quality white ceramic and then individually hand-painted. (from Clase Azul)
- Alcohol Information
Clase Azul Reposado Tequila
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCasamigosBlanco Tequila750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Macallan12 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$79.99/ea($106.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDon Julio1942 Añejo Tequila750ml$149.99/ea($199.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTito'sHandmade Vodka750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsKetel OneVodka750ml$33.99/ea($45.32/l)