Barrel aged in smaller batches for eighteen months in American white-oak barrels, Don Julio Añejo Tequila is a testament to the craft of making a superior tasting, aged tequila.
Rich, distinctive, and wonderfully complex, its flavor strikes the perfect balance between agave, wood, and hints of vanilla. Best experienced neat in a snifter or simply on the rocks.
A light amber tequila with a nose of lime, grapefruit, and mandarin citrus aromas with a rich touch of caramel. On the palate, it is full-bodied and complex with expressions of cooked agave, wild honey, and oak-infused butterscotch. The finish is bright and lightly spiced with the essence of wild honey. (from Don Julio)
- Alcohol Information
Don Julio Añejo Tequila
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- wine&spiritsJamesonBlack Barrel Irish Whiskey750ml$42.99/ea($57.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCasamigosAñejo Tequila1L (1000ml)$69.99/ea($69.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBillecart-Salmon Champagne Brut Réserve750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- Fresh StepMulti-Cat with Febreze Freshness Clumping Cat Litter20lbs$12.99/ea($0.65/lb)
- wine&spiritsBombaySapphire London Dry Gin750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spirits1800The Ultimate Margarita1.75L (1750ml)$27.99/ea($15.99/l)