Barrel aged in smaller batches for eighteen months in American white-oak barrels, Don Julio Añejo Tequila is a testament to the craft of making a superior tasting, aged tequila.
Rich, distinctive, and wonderfully complex, its flavor strikes the perfect balance between agave, wood, and hints of vanilla. Best experienced neat in a snifter or simply on the rocks.
A light amber tequila with a nose of lime, grapefruit, and mandarin citrus aromas with a rich touch of caramel. On the palate, it is full-bodied and complex with expressions of cooked agave, wild honey, and oak-infused butterscotch. The finish is bright and lightly spiced with the essence of wild honey. (from Don Julio)
- Alcohol Information
Don Julio Añejo Tequila
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCasamigosAñejo Tequila1L (1000ml)$69.99/ea($69.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJamesonBlack Barrel Irish Whiskey750ml$44.99/ea($59.99/l)
- wine&spirits1800The Ultimate Margarita1.75L (1750ml)$27.99/ea($15.99/l)
- Fresh StepMulti-Cat with Febreze Freshness Clumping Cat Litter20lbs$12.99/ea($0.65/lb)
- wine&spiritsDon Julio1942 Añejo Tequila750ml$149.99/ea($199.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJohnnie WalkerBlack Label Blended Scotch Whisky750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPerrier-Jouët Champagne Brut750ml$52.99/ea($70.65/l)
10%Les Collines Châteauneuf-du-Pape750ml$26.99/ea