The Lillets, a family of wine merchants, created Bordeaux's first and only aperitif in 1872. This blend of 85% Bordeaux wines and 15% handcrafted fruit liqueurs is still produced in its birthplace, the village of Podensac.
A brilliant rosé colored aperitif with light aromas of berries, orange blossom, and grapefruit. On the mouth it is fresh, lively, and fruity with balanced structure, refreshing acidity, and a long finish. Elegant and French, Lillet is fresh and delightful. Enjoy it on the rocks with a slice of orange, mixed with tonic water or lemonade, or in cocktails. (from Lillet)
Lillet Rosé Aperitif
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBaron Herzog Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLilletWhite Aperitif750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- Blue BuffaloFreedom Grain-Free Adult Dog Food, Chicken Recipe12.5oz$2.99/ea($3.83/lb)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Grüner Veltliner Terrassen Federspiel750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWhitehaven Sauvignon Blanc750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)