The Lillets, a family of wine merchants, created Bordeaux's first and only aperitif in 1872. This blend of 85% Bordeaux wines and 15% handcrafted fruit liqueurs is still produced in its birthplace, the village of Podensac.
A brilliant rosé colored aperitif with light aromas of berries, orange blossom, and grapefruit. On the mouth it is fresh, lively, and fruity with balanced structure, refreshing acidity, and a long finish. Elegant and French, Lillet is fresh and delightful. Enjoy it on the rocks with a slice of orange, mixed with tonic water or lemonade, or in cocktails. (from Lillet)
- Alcohol Information
Lillet Rosé Aperitif
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBaron Herzog Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBiurko Rioja Joven750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
5%PropelVitamin Enhanced Water with Electrolytes, Kiwi Strawberry, Plastic Bottles12ct, 24fl oz ea$19.19/cs
- DependUnderwear with Fit-Flex Protection for Women, Maximum Absorbency, Large Size17ct$16.99/ea($1.00/ct)
- Fresh StepNon-Clumping Clay Cat Litter, Scented14lbs$6.99/ea($0.50/lb)
- wine&spiritsLilletWhite Aperitif750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFonseca Bin 27 Finest Reserve Porto750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsTrimbach Pinot Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)