Maris Rosé is the world's first organic rosé in a BPA-free can. It is also delicious!
Hailing from Biodynamic pioneer Château Maris, this rosé is a blend of organically-grown Grenache, Syrah, and Cinsault. A pale salmon-colored rosé with aromas of apricot, tropical fruit, lemon rind, and buttered almonds. On the palate, the strawberry and orange zest notes are balanced by mineral notes. Its weight and smacking acidity are perfect for picnic fare, like cured meats or barbecued ribs. Throw a few cans in your bag for outdoor adventures. (from Maris)
CountryFranceRegion/StateLanguedocSub-RegionIGP Pays d'OcTypeRosé, Organic & BiodynamicVarietalGrenache/GarnachaVintage2018Alcohol12.5%Grape100% Grenache
Maris Rosé, Cans
Like That? You'll Love This.
- PampelonneRosé Lime, Cans4ct, 8.4fl oz ea$10.99/ea($5.23/pt)
- wine&spiritsSofia Blanc de Blancs, Cans4 pk, 187 ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMaris Pinot Noir, Cans4ct, 250ml ea$14.99/ea($14.99/l)
- wine&spiritsUnderwood Oregon Rosé, Can375ml$7.99/ea($21.31/l)
- wine&spiritsBABE Rosé with Bubbles, Cans4pk, 250ml$16.99/ea($16.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAmble + Chase Provence Rosé, Cans4ct, 250ml ea$19.99/ea($19.99/l)