Domaines Ott was founded in 1912 by Alsatian engineer Marcel Ott. Today, the wineries are owned and managed by Champagne Louis Roederer, producing some of the world's most prestigious wines. These wines are made at three distinctively different estates: Château Romassan (Bandol), Clos Mireille, and Château de Selle (both Côtes de Provence).
Clos Mireille is an ancient terrain distinguished for its mix of shale and clay soils and the estate's broad seafront location. The microclimate and sea spray provide highly favorable conditions for both the rosé and white wines.
With its clear, pale peach hue and copper tints, this rosé wine reveals delicate fruity aromas of apricot, white peach, and mimosa underpinned by spicy notes of cardamom and vanilla. The palate offers a fresh, zesty attack and a rich, round mid-palate dominated by aromas of ripe fruit. Notes of candied citrus fruit and white pepper linger on the invigorating finish. (from Domaines Ott)
CountryFranceRegion/StateProvenceSub-RegionCôtes de ProvenceTypeRoséVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Cinsault, Syrah/ShirazVintage2016Alcohol13%Grape70% Grenache, 24% Cinsault, 6% Syrah
Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Côtes de Provence Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Burt's BeesBaby 100% Natural Nourishing Baby Oil, Original4fl oz$8.99/ea($35.96/pt)
- wine&spiritsRombauer Vineyards Chardonnay Carneros750ml$44.99/ea($59.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Miraval Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsStag's Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$71.99/ea($95.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLaurent Miquel Chardonnay Viognier750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsConundrum White Table Wine750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSautereau Sancerre (Half-bottle)375ml$15.99/ea($42.64/l)
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)