A bottle of Minuty is an invitation to Provence, to share the ambience of this region, to share warmth and friendship in a completely relaxed manner. Minuty will take you away to the Saint Tropez peninsula, to the glorious sun, whiffs of olive oil, Mediterranean vegetables, and fresh seafood from local ports.
M de Minuty is made from carefully selected grapes coming from the best soils of Côtes de Provence. This magnificent wine of pleasure combines the aromatic harmony and round freshness of Grenache, Syrah, and Cinsault.
A light and brightly salmon colored rosé with a very intense nose of rich orange peel and red currant aromas. In the mouth, this wine is smooth with refreshing acidity. Enjoy with Pistou soup, raw vegetables, grilled meats, prawn kebabs, and apricot pie. (from Minuty)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateProvenceSub-RegionCôtes de ProvenceTypeRoséVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Cinsault, Syrah/ShirazVintage2016Alcohol13%GrapeGrenache, Cinsault, Syrah
M de Minuty Côtes de Provence Rosé
- wine&spiritsDomaine Sautereau Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsWhitehaven Sauvignon Blanc750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGérard Bertrand Côte des Roses Rosé750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Miraval Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAmble + Chase Provence Rosé, Cans4ct, 250ml ea$19.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGerard Bertrand Gris Blanc Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsKim Crawford Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)