Gazela is a soft, light, and refreshing semi-sparkling wine, displaying the best qualities of Portugal's Vinho Verde region. With a lush green landscape, Vinho Verde may literally mean "green wine" but it translates to "young wine." Gazela is indeed meant to be drunk young, and is an extremely versatile pairing for all types of cuisine.
Made exclusively from red grape varieties grown in the Vinho Verde region. Borracal (35%) contributes tart red fruit and structure; Espadeiro (30%) herbal notes; Amaral (30%) lends a vibrant hue and mouthwatering acidity; Vinhao (5%) brings a bright aroma of wild berries.
Raspberry pink in color, with a slight prickle of fizz that emphasizes its bouquet of red fruits (strawberries) and tropical fruits (banana). In the mouth it is lively and fresh, intense in flavor, and well-balanced, the overall impression being of lightness and freshness, with an elegant finish. Gazela Rosé is ideal served well chilled as an aperitif, with salads, fish, seafood, and Asian cuisine including sushi. (from Gazela)
- Alcohol Information
CountryPortugalRegion/StateVinho VerdeSub-RegionDOP Vinho VerdeTypeRoséVarietalEspadeiroVintage2016Alcohol9.5%Grape35% Borracal, 30% Epadeiro, 30% Amaral, 5% Vinhao
Gazela Vinho Verde Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGazela Vinho Verde750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsThree Wishes Chardonnay750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAstica Torrontés750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGato Negro Malbec750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsTwisted Old Vine Zinfandel750ml$8.99/ea($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsOuro Verde Vinho Verde750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsThree Wishes Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)