The delicious refreshing Lab Rosé is another great value from Portgual.
Produced by Casa Santos Lima, a fourth-generation family owned winery 30 miles north of Lisbon. The region's fresh summer nights and gentle winters are a key factor for the production of quality grapes. The maritime cooling influence of the nearby Atlantic Ocean contributes to the production of wines with crisp nice acidity, a very typical characteristic from this region.
Lab Rosé blends two native Portuguese grapes, Castelão and Camarate, with the ubiquitous international grape Cabernet Sauvignon. This is a lively rosé with very aromatic notes of ripe red fruits and flowers. In the palate, juicy strawberries and pink mulberry flavors with plenty of fine tannins take over at the finish, along with flavors of licorice. Enjoy as an aperitif, with grilled meats and vegetables, salads, and spicy cuisine. Once opened, this box will stay fresh for at least a month if refrigerated. (from Casa Santos Lima)
CountryPortugalSub-RegionLisboaTypeRoséVarietalCastelão, Cabernet SauvignonVintage2018Alcohol12.5%GrapeCastelão, Camarate, Cabernet Sauvignon
Lab Rosé, Box
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLes Alliés Rosé, Box3L$24.99/ea($8.33/l)
- wine&spiritsBig House "The Great Escape" Chardonnay, Box3L (3000ml)$19.99/ea($6.66/l)
- wine&spiritsGato Negro Sauvignon Blanc, Box3L (3000ml)$19.99/ea($6.66/l)
- wine&spiritsBlack Box Pinot Noir, Box3L (3000ml)$29.99/ea($10.00/l)
- wine&spiritsBABE Rosé with Bubbles, Cans4pk, 250ml$16.99/ea($16.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBlack Box Cabernet Sauvignon, Box3L (3000ml)$29.99/ea($10.00/l)
- wine&spiritsAlverdi Pinot Grigio IGT, Box3L (3000ml)$29.99/ea($10.00/l)
- wine&spiritsCinzanoExtra Dry Vermouth1L (1000ml)$8.99/ea($8.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCasal de Ventozela Vinho Verde Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)