Breuckelen Distilling began crafting gin and whiskey in 2010. Our mission is to make delicious spirits, entirely from New York State grains, always from scratch, in the borough we call home: Brooklyn, NY.
Local Rye & Corn is produced to be cleaner than more typical whiskeys distilled from mashes of rye and corn. Rye is a brash spirit, with rich spicy notes. Our methods tone down rye's intensity, but retain its characteristic style and full flavor. Distilled from 90% rye, 10% corn, aged in new American oak for 1-2 years.
Everything we sell is made entirely from scratch here on 19th Street in Brooklyn. From scratch means from milling whole grains to bottling, every step of production is performed here by our people. We select our ingredients from local producers most importantly and from organic sources, second. Our grains are sourced from NY farms; most are grown by our farmer Thor. Simple and natural is good — so we don't use any coloring, additives, extracts, or fancy filtering to alter our spirits. (from Breuckelen Distilling)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkSub-RegionBrooklynTypeRye, LocalAlcohol45%
Breuckelen Distilling 77 Local Rye and Corn Whiskey
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGnarly Head Old Vine Zinfandel750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAdami Garbèl Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- QuestBarProtein Bar, White Chocolate Raspberry12ct, 2.12oz ea$27.99/ea
- BuitoniPesto Sauce with Basil7oz$5.49/ea($12.55/lb)
10%Ito EnTeas' Tea, Golden Oolong, Plastic Bottles12ct, 16.9fl oz ea$23.59/cs
- NabiscoCookie Variety Pack (Chips Ahoy!, Nutter Butter, Oreo)12ct, 1.76oz ea$7.49/ea($5.63/lb)