Kings County Distillery's Bourbon is made from New York State organic corn and malted barley from the U.K., and aged in new, American oak charred barrels. It is characterized by a rich aroma of fresh corn, balanced with the sweet caramelized oak sap from small barrels. It has a very strong sweet base with flavors of vanilla and caramel, a deep molasses taste to the middle notes, and leaves a smooth finish with hints of cinnamon and autumn spices. Generally aged for two summers, this bourbon is a precocious whiskey, surprisingly robust for its age.
Kings County Distillery is New York City's oldest operating whiskey distillery, the first since prohibition. Founded in 2010, Kings County makes handmade moonshine, bourbon, and other whiskeys out of the 117-year-old Paymaster Building in the Brooklyn Navy Yard. We use New York grain and traditional distilling equipment to make distinctive spirits. (from Kings County Distilling)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkSub-RegionBrooklynTypeBourbon, LocalAlcohol45%
Kings County Distillery Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsKings County DistilleryChocolate Whiskey375ml$39.99/ea($106.64/l)
- wine&spiritsGrand MarnierTriple Orange Liqueur375ml$23.99/ea($63.97/l)
- wine&spiritsFour RosesSingle Barrel Bourbon Whiskey750ml$47.99/ea($63.99/l)
- Charlito's CocinaDry Cured Beer Salami, Cerveza Seca6oz$12.99/ea($34.64/lb)
- AveenoActive Naturals Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub5oz$7.99/ea($25.57/lb)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)