Conceived, distilled and hand crafted at Bruichladdich Distillery, The Botanist is the first and only gin from the wild Hebridean Island of Islay.
Nine of the classic gin aromatics — juniper, orris root, cassia bark, coriander seed, etc. — are augmented with 22 local botanicals, hand-picked by our expert foraging team from the windswept hills, peat bogs and Atlantic shores of Islay.
After an achingly-slow 17-hour distillation, the result is a highly distinctive, complex, floral gin with aromas of sweet delicate menthol, apple mint, spring woodlands, juniper, coriander with aniseed undertones, lemon and orange peel. This is a bewitching, delectable and luxurious gin; its citrus freshness excites and stimulates the taste buds allowing you to experience a star-burst of flavors as they explode across the palate. In an age of re-badged industrial gins, the Botanist stands out as a truly artisanal, small-batch, hand-crafted labor of love and distiller's art. A breath of botanical Islay in every glass. (from The Botanist)
The Botanist Islay Dry Gin
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSailor JerryNavy Spiced Rum750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSipsmithLondon Dry Gin750ml$38.99/ea($51.99/l)
- wine&spiritsIndustry StandardVodka750ml$37.99/ea($50.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Dry375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsSmith & Hook Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
7%White Oak DistilleryAkashi Blended Japanese Whisky750ml$46.49/ea