A lip-smacking rarity from the hills of Lebanon.
Domaine des Tourelles is one of the older wineries in Lebanon's amazing Bekaa Valley dating back to 1868. Tourelles is fortunate enough to have some dry-farmed, high elevation Cinsault vineyards that are more than 50 years old. The grapes are fermented using wild yeasts to yield the purest expression of the Cinsault grape.
This bright red is bursting with aromas of flowers and berry fruit. On the palate, this full-bodied red has light tannins and an amazingly rich red fleshy core of cherries, strawberries, and currants leading into a clean, refreshing finish that will leave you wanting more. Enjoy with roast lamb, BBQ, merguez sausage, charcuterie, and pizza with meat toppings. Can be enjoyed chilled.
- Alcohol Information
CountryLebanonRegion/StateBekaa ValleyTypeRed, Organic & BiodynamicVarietalCinsaultVintage2016Alcohol13%Grape100% Cinsault
Domaine des Tourelles Cinsault Vieilles Vignes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLe Seuil de Mazeyres Pomerol750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBodega Catena Zapata Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCristalino Rosé Cava Brut750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMontinore Estate Pinot Gris750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau La Menotte Lalande de Pomerol750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)