The original blackcurrant liqueur, Lejay Crème de Cassis was developed in 1841 in Dijon, the capital of Burgundy.
Still made in Dijon using traditional methods, Lejay slowly macerates the Noir de Bourgogne and Blackdown varieties of blackcurrant for up to 10 weeks. These berries are rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
Lejay cassis has an intense nose with fresh tart blackcurrant with succulent hints of cherry and plum. On the palate, the rich, velvety texture with full-bodied blackcurrants continue to open with hints of cherry and plum, becoming more luscious with exotic zest, notes of fruit jam, and a final wave of crème brûlée. The finish is rich-dry balanced led by blackcurrant notes and hints of cherry. Enjoy in a Kir, Kir Royale, or El Diablo cocktail. (from Lejay)
Lejay Crème de Cassis de Dijon Liqueur
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsPimm'sNo. 1 Cup Liqueur750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDisaronnoAmaretto di Saronno Liqueur750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChambordRoyale Raspberry Liqueur750ml$39.99/ea($53.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGodivaChocolate Liqueur375ml$13.99/ea($37.31/l)
- wine&spiritsFrangelicoHazelnut Liqueur750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBarrow's IntenseGinger Liqueur375ml$21.99/ea($58.64/l)
- wine&spiritsFonseca Bin 27 Finest Reserve Porto750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLustau Fino Jarana Dry Sherry750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBarefoot Pinot Grigio750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLilletRosé Aperitif750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)