Banrock Station is renowned for these full-flavored, fruit driven wines made with some of the world's greatest grape varieties grown under the Australian sun.
The Banrock Station Cabernet Sauvignon flaunts a bouquet of cassis, ripe blackberry, and blueberry followed by hints of dark chocolate, eucalypt, black pepper, and dried basil. This Cabernet Sauvignon is a fruit-driven red wine with a sweet entry of blackberry, ripe black plum, and cassis. This soft, medium-bodied wine has nuances of dried herbs and toasted oak complementing the bright fruit characters. The palate is well structured with velvet tannins and balanced acidity, finishing with dark berry fruits.
This wine is best enjoyed with barbecues, steak, and other meat dishes. (from Banrock Station)
- Alcohol Information
CountryAustraliaRegion/StateSouth EasternTypeRedVarietalCabernet SauvignonVintage2015Alcohol13%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon 100%
Banrock Station Cabernet Sauvignon, Box
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGato Negro Sauvignon Blanc, Box3L (3000ml)$19.99/ea($6.66/l)
- wine&spiritsGuenoc California Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLab Rosé, Box3L (3000ml)$21.99/ea($7.33/l)
- wine&spiritsAstica Malbec (Magnum)1.5L (1500ml)$12.99/ea($8.66/l)
10%Best of BelgiumVariety Pack, Glass Bottles12ct, 11.2fl oz ea$19.79/ea
- wine&spiritsEvan WilliamsBlack Label Bourbon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFrontera Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFleischmann'sGin1.75L (1750ml)$17.99/ea($10.28/l)