Hérisson is a deliciously fruity red Burgundy from a fabled producer: Moutard-Diligent.
Francois Moutard has the ability to gracefully balance a respect for tradition and an appreciation for innovation. Centuries of experience producing wine in Burgundy with his own beautifully tended vineyards, access to great fruit, and a hands-off approach to winemaking that stems from the notion that the best wines are produced in the vineyard. Coteaux Bourguignons or Burgundian hills, is a new appellation that allows blending of local grapes. Hérisson is a 50:50 blend of Pinot Noir and Gamay that is deliciously fruity and easy-drinking.
Who said wine in a box has to be cheap and bad? You get twice the wine for the money, more than half the weight of its four-bottle equivalent. All the savings are passed onto the consumer — not to mention the diminished carbon footprint, increased storage, 10 times the shelf life once opened, the perfect solution to "it's only me so I am not going to bother opening a bottle" or the "it's party-time but I can't afford to buy good wine." (from the vendor)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateBurgundySub-RegionCoteaux BourguignonsTypeRedVarietalPinot Noir, GamayVintage2017Alcohol12.5%Grape50% Pinot Noir, 50% Gamay
Hérisson Coteaux Bourguignons Gamay Pinot Noir, Box
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsChâteau Tassin Bordeaux Sauvignon Blanc Wineberry, Box3L (3000ml)$34.99/ea($11.66/l)
- wine&spiritsAlverdi Pinot Grigio IGT, Box3L (3000ml)$29.99/ea($10.00/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Barbera D'Asti750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- Happy FamilyHappy Tot Super Smart Organic Fruit & Veggie Blend, Bananas, Beets & Strawberries4oz$1.99/ea($7.96/lb)
- wine&spiritsSteinschaden Grüner Veltliner, Box1.5L (1500ml)$20.99/ea($13.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMilou Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLab Rosé, Box3L (3000ml)$22.99/ea($7.66/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Tour D'Arche Bordeaux Supérieur750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBig House "The Great Escape" Chardonnay, Box3L (3000ml)$19.99/ea($6.66/l)