Back in 1985—around a friendly game of Liar's Dice—Tim Murphy, Dale Goode, and Dave Ready decided to make their love of fine wines official. Over 30 vintages later, we're putting that same passion our founders had into making our wines. We're proud of our roots in the Sonoma County agricultural community and we know our passion for wine will come through in every Murphy-Goode wine you enjoy.
Thoughts from the Winemaker David Ready Jr: "This Sauvignon Blanc is all about the fruit spectrum from citrus flavors through the tropical. Look for notes of tangerine, peach, pear, melon, and pineapple all brought together in a focused manner. This is the perfect wine to enjoy poolside!"
Obviously oysters are a great call, but everybody says that! This wine will work great with flavorful dishes such as traditional Thai as well as lighter fish dishes. (from Murphy-Goode)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionNorth CoastTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon Blanc, SemillonVintage2015Alcohol13.7%Grape95% Sauvignon Blanc, 5% Semillion
Murphy Goode Sauvignon Blanc North Coast
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBoekenhoutskloof The Wolftrap750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsWhite Girl Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsFinca Wölffer Rosé Mendoza750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRoederer Estate Anderson Valley Brut750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAngels Tears Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGrooner Grüner Veltliner750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)